Greetings oh readers of the blog. Its been a long time since Trikiwoo has posted an update of great substance (cute cat pictures are for calendars to hang on the wall of 12 year old girls rooms) so I suppose I should write something.......
My last post was about my trip to Leipzig Germany in July. Since then I've been on the road quite a bit, and very much to Trikiwoo's chagrin. From Burlington to Birmingham I've now got a great collection of tiny shampoo bottles and overnight kits from Continental airlines. As of yesterday I am back from a ten day trip that include Washington DC, St. Paul and Frankfurt (actually Weisbaden and Bad Homburg, but close enough). I must say, I really think I like Germany, enough that I checked out Craigs List Germany just to see what an apartment in Berlin or Munich would cost. Maybe someday Trikiwoo and I will become expats. So to that end I decided that I will try and learn German. I'm going to buy some software tonight and see if Lankyman can't finally become bilingual - after 3 years of entry level Spanish classes (not the different classes mind you) in high school I think I am long overdue.....
I posted some pictures on Snapfish.com of my trip to Beijing last month and our trips to MN of late. Just follow the link and you might have to create a Snapfish account if you haven't already. There is also a video of my trip to the great wall.
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=55603189/a=33996262/t_=33996262
Enjoy,
Lankyman......
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment